Most likely, managing your communication ecosystem isn’t the core focus of your business. Our support services will help optimize the design and performance of your network, which can alleviate the burden of finding experienced local staff. Our team of technical experts will provide remote monitoring and network management expertise to ensure your network is running at peak performance with minimal downtime so you’re ready to accommodate future network requirements.
WDS support staff proactively monitors your network for issues and will then work with your team to resolve them as quickly as possible. Our team will create automated alerts, fully document issues, and even coordinate with other vendors to provide clear and efficient issue resolution. WDS offers a complete solution to maximize the value of your data networking and communication investments. Selecting from our wide variety of services, WDS will tailor each managed service agreement to meet the exact needs of each customer.
- Management and Support of Network Infrastructure
- SNMP/ICMP based monitoring
- Tier 3 phone and on-site support (where possible)
- Network performance monitoring
- End User Support Services
- Track and trend service availability
- Integrate customer issue tracking solutions
- Engineering and Professional Services
- Site capacity planning
- Network performance improvements and upgrades
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 training
- Detect problematic areas of the network