|Cambium Networks is a leading global provider of wireless broadband solutions. Through its extensive portfolio of reliable, scalable and secure wireless broadband point-to-point (PTP) and point-to-multipoint (PMP) platforms. Wireless Data Systems uses the Cambium Networks PTP 300/500/600 products extensively to deliver throughput and reliability in situations where no other technology can to the job.Cambium Networks’ PTP series radios are based on breakthrough Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) technology originally developed by Orthogon Systems, Cambium Networks’ PTP solutions deliver exceptional near-Line-of-Sight (nLOS) and Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) coverage in locations where foliage, tall buildings, or other obstructions limit wireless broadband access. The PTP solutions are ruggedized for 99.999% reliability to deliver exceptional performance at the most extreme conditions.
Advantages to the Cambium Networks PTP Series:
- High performance OFDM – enable links to perform reliably in virtually any path conditions (Advanced signal-processing algorithms create up to four simultaneous channels between terminals)
- Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) – the most mature backhaul products with MIMO technology
- Dynamic Spectrum Optimization (DSOTM) and i-OFDM – resists interference and signal fading (Supports frequency diverse transmit and receive channels)
- Adaptive Modulation – to provide the maximum throughput with highest link quality (Modulations steps from BPSK to 256QAM)
- High Spectral Efficiency – to provide high throughput with minimal spectrum usage (Supports 5, 10, and 15 MHz channel sizes)
Cambium Networks PTP 500 Specification